West Plains, Mon .– The West Plains Senior Center will offer tax preparation assistance in 2022. The center continues to support the senior community at West Plains at 416 E. Main Street.
If you want to take advantage of the Tax Advice for Elderly (TCE) program, you need to have some information on hand:
- Photo identification and social security card or Form SSA-1099 for each person on the tax return
- Tax return from last year
- Documents for ALL income: SSA 1099, 1099 r, W-2, 1099 INT from the bank for interest etc.
- If you have an Identity Protection PIN (IRS CP01A) please bring it to the job site and let the volunteer know that you have it
- Form 1095-A if someone is on your tax return through the Marketplace or Healthcare.gov. was insured
- A blank / canceled check for direct deposit
- Donations to charities
- Health insurance premiums paid
- applicable deductions
Call the West Plains Senior Center to schedule an appointment at 417-256-4055. to agree
Previous articleWillow Bears Take Down # 5 Glenwood BluejaysNext articleUS Route 63 in Texas County reduced due to bridge maintenance