January 29, 2021
10:00 am – 11:00 am PST
Please join us on January 29th to discuss the following estate and gift tax planning topics for clients with international relationships:
- Gifting to a spouse without citizenship
- The difference between US residency for income tax and estate tax
- Worldwide taxation of the assets of a US citizen or US resident
- Estate and gift taxation of non-citizens with U.S. assets
- Estate and gift tax planning prior to immigration
- Vacation Homes, Bank Accounts, and Other Assets Outside the United States
- Common planning problems related to the UK, France, Japan and Australia.
This program is approved for 1 hour of general California MCLE credit.
Laura A. Zwicker
Stefanie J. Lipson