The Northwest Michigan Community Action Agency is hosting a FREE event for all ages on their 18th Annual Super Saturday on February 13, 2021.
They had to make some changes to the annual event this year. It will be a socially distant transit for 2021.
According to the NMCAA, the event is a day of education, community resources and training for people living in poverty and for all veterans in the greater Grand Traverse area.
The event offers:
- Free tax preparation by IRS-certified specialists (only transit / return, pre-registration is possible
- Free sandwich lunches from Jimmy John’s
- Free KN95 masks for every registrant
- Prize draws of up to $ 50
- Free Pre-Dental Exams from Northwest Michigan Health Services
- Free virtual workshops during the week. (Topics include money management, fraud prevention, and keys to self-care)
This event is in partnership with the TBAISD Career-Tech Center, Northwest Michigan Regional Agency for Aging, and NeighborWorks America. NMCAA says they want their sponsorships from TCF Bank, Molina Health Care, Consumers Energy, Jimmy Johns, and the Michigan Community Economic Development Association.
Super Saturday is February 13, 2021 between 10 a.m. and 12 p.m. at the TBAISD Career-Tech Center at 880 Parsons Rd, Traverse City.
To sign up or learn more about Super Saturday, click here.