Irving, Texas. January 29, 2021 – –
Due to the COVID-19 emergency, the Heritage Senior Center’s annual tax preparation service follows the following guidelines:
- By appointment only; No walk-ins.
- Main entrance doors remains closed to the public.
- Masks are required at any time in the building.
- The users will get on and off only through solid red doors.
- Temperature tests is accepted when entering the building.
- Tax packages must be picked up and filled in before the appointment.
- Heritage Senior Center staff starts scheduling on Monday, February 8th.
Tax preparation services are provided by volunteers trained by the IRS and AARP.
To make an appointment, call (972) 721-2496 Monday through Friday between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Appointments are only planned up to a week in advance. Voicemails are not accepted as valid appointment times. The dates take place on Mondays and Thursdays from February 15th to April 15th. The available time slots are 8:00 a.m., 9:00 a.m., 10:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m.
FOR TAX-RELATED QUESTIONS CALL GRACE BECKNER (214) 770-5599.
Envelopes containing the tax packages and additional information can be collected from the main entrance doors of the Heritage Senior Center Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. The mission of this program is to provide a basic tax return free of charge for low to medium income (annual income <$ 60,000) and senior taxpayers. This includes taxpayers with disabilities, limited English language skills, and current and former military personnel.
More news from Irving Weekly: